[code] [textadept] Tab Support

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 23:19:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

The latest nightly build[1] of Textadept now supports tabs (GUI version
only). Changes are also in hg[2].

As you may recall, this last summer I solicited input regarding an
"officially supported add-ons" business model. One of those add-ons was
tabs. Although I received a good amount of feedback with users saying they
would pay for that feature alone, I have decided against charging for it.
I am really happy with the 7.0 release and my upcoming book; I feel that
this is the right thing to do.

Instead, I ask that those of you who have wanted to have tabs please
strongly consider making a donation[3] or pre-ordering my book[4] (if you
haven't already). We'll use the honor system here.

[1]: http://foicica.com/textadept/#Download
[2]: http://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/0789224cf970
[3]: http://gum.co/textadept
[4]: http://foicica.com/textadept/MEDIA.html#Book