[code] [textadept] Textadept 7.2 beta 3

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:18:46 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,

Textadept 7.2 beta 3 is released from http://foicica.com/textadept

This release can spawn processes in separate threads[1] and has basic
project support[2] for snapopen and building.

Thanks to the translators for updating their translations so promptly! If
you'd like to translate Textadept for your language, please see the info
here on how to submit one[3]. I would greatly appreciate it.

Bugfixes:

   * Fixed bug in Win32 terminal version with "shifted" character input.

Changes:

   * New "optionselect" dialog.
   * Added `ui.SILENT_PRINT` option for printing messages.
   * The GUI version can spawn processes in separate threads.
   * Removed experimental Windows `io.popen()` and `os.execute()`
     replacements due to spawning support.
   * Snapopen now supports projects; added new menu entry and key command.
   * Added support for building projects.
   * Updated to LuaJIT 2.0.3.
   * Updated to Scintilla 3.4.1.

[1]: While stdout and stderr of spawned processes is read asynchronously,
many processes buffer their output. This causes a delay in reading stdout
and stderr for printing. I'll do my best to update compile/run commands to
not buffer their output, but please feel free to submit updates for the
commands you use. This cuts down my workload and ensures I don't botch it
for the commands I don't use regularly.

[2]: At the moment, Textadept can only recognize projects under version
control (Bazaar, Git, Mercurial, SVN, and CVS). Attempting to snapopen or
build a project not under version control will do nothing.

[3]: http://foicica.com/textadept/08_Preferences.html#Locale