[code] [textadept] Wiki Moved

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:03:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The wiki has moved to http://foicica.com/wiki/textadept.

You may notice I've switched back to Nanoki[1]. I know we had issues back
in the past with Nanoki ("The wiki is down...", "Is the wiki ever up?",
etc.) but that was because the server I was on kept rebooting without
Nanoki. Now my new server is set up to keep Nanoki running via upstart[2].

Nanoki is still a bit quirky, so I put up a "Wiki Editing Tips" page[3] so
please read that if you are confused with the interface.

[1]: http://alt.textdrive.com/nanoki/
[2]: http://upstart.ubuntu.com/
[3]: http://foicica.com/wiki/editing-tips