Re: [code] [textadept] Wiki Moved

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:40:37 +0100

Hi Mitchell.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
> You may notice I've switched back to Nanoki[1]. I know we had issues back in
> the past with Nanoki ("The wiki is down...", "Is the wiki ever up?", etc.)
> but that was because the server I was on kept rebooting without Nanoki.

Ahh, the memories... :-)

Some suggestions (probably already on your list):
- add some padding to the headers
- limit the width of the main column a bit, even on my notebook's
screen I find it too wide for reading.

Do you plan to move issue tracking to a self-hosted solution as well?
I wish there was a seamless way to have it integrated it with the
mailing list. There ist always some gray area between the two.