Re: [code] [textadept] Wiki Moved

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:46:42 -0400 (EDT)

Robert,

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Robert wrote:

> Some suggestions (probably already on your list):
> - add some padding to the headers
> - limit the width of the main column a bit, even on my notebook's
> screen I find it too wide for reading.

Which padding are you talking about? Padding to the header tags? Or
padding to the header links? (Index, Date, Recent, etc.)

Width changed, thanks.

> Do you plan to move issue tracking to a self-hosted solution as well?
> I wish there was a seamless way to have it integrated it with the
> mailing list. There ist always some gray area between the two.

I have not decided what to do about issue tracking. Whatever e-mails I
receive from the tracker stay in my inbox until I close the ticket so I
really don't have a need for a specialized tracker. Whatever it ends up
being, it will be self-hosted. I am moving everything away from Google.