Re: [code] [textadept] Wiki Moved

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:07:50 +0100

Mitchell,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Robert wrote:
[...]
> Which padding are you talking about? Padding to the header tags? Or padding
> to the header links? (Index, Date, Recent, etc.)
>
> Width changed, thanks.

I meant the padding in the header to the left, the wiki content is
separated a bit from the left edge, but not the header.
With the changed width comes the problem that the secondary navigation
is far away on the right. A solution could be to limit the width of
the entire main content (or simply the body) to 960px and center it.
div#content {
position: relative;
width: 960px;
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 0;
}
With border on the left and right this looks good and gives a readable
column width and solves the problem of heaving the header's text be
close the edge of the browser window.

Sorry if I am nagging on work-in-progress!

>> Do you plan to move issue tracking to a self-hosted solution as well?
>> I wish there was a seamless way to have it integrated it with the
>> mailing list. There ist always some gray area between the two.
>

> I have not decided what to do about issue tracking. Whatever e-mails I
> receive from the tracker stay in my inbox until I close the ticket so I
> really don't have a need for a specialized tracker. Whatever it ends up
> being, it will be self-hosted. I am moving everything away from Google.

The mailing list works probably well enough, LuaJIT for example
doesn't have an issue tracker either and just uses the Lua mailing
list.