[code] [textadept] Project Page Moved

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:17:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The Textadept project page has moved to http://foicica.com/textadept.
Please update your bookmarks.

Please also send bug reports and suggestions by e-mail either to this list
or me personally. I think on average I receive less than 1 bug report per
week so you will not see a big increase in list traffic.

The hg repository has also changed to http://foicica.com/hg/textadept. For
those of you with existing hg clones, please change your
/path/to/ta/clone/.hg/hgrc:

     [paths]
     default = http://textadept.googlecode.com/hg

     [paths]