Re: [code] [scintillua] Docs and lexer number

From: Nils Nordman <nino.att.nordman.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:23:35 +0100

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
> I think *external* lexers are assigned their own id based on
> SCLEX_AUTOMATIC, so you would be correct, but the instance you mention is
> when LexLPeg.cxx is being compiled as an *internal* lexer, so it needs a
> non-automatic id. I picked one that would be okay as long as Scintilla is
> not being compiled with 999 different lexers.

Well specifying AUTOMATIC doesn't seem like it shouldn't cause any ill
effects (and works with the id generation), but it was more of a
curiosity. It's unlikely you would link two different lexers that both
uses 999 for lexer number and not retrieve them by name after all.

Nils Nordman <nino.att.nordman.org>