[code][textadept] OS X improvements

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:16:23 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

in case you haven't already everything wrapped up for the next
released here are two minor things:

First, two OS X short cuts for deleting words and lines (patch attached),
second, I think I had an issue created for this, it would be nice if
the App bundle could be called Textadept.app with an uppercase 'T'.
Maybe doing a rename right before creating the zip would be the
easiest in your Makefile workflow, at l. 270/271?

Thanks a lot,