Re: [code][textadept] OS X improvements

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:52:30 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Robert,

On OSX there are already shortcuts for deleting word and line left. What
is the reason for adding the ones you sent? If it is because they are
"common" in OSX apps, I am skeptical only for the reason that Neil has
balked on matching Scintilla key commands with the "common" ones. Users
might get confused if ta matches some but not others.

I will update the name. The issue is still in my inbox, but thanks for the
reminder.

Mitchell