Re: [code] [textadept] Single-Instance Support

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:45:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Anton,

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, Verbitsky Anton wrote:

> Hallo Mitchell,
>
> is it possible to go back to multiple instances by modifying
> /.textadept/init.lua ?

No it is not. I will add some compiler flags for choosing to not enable
single-instance for GLib >= 2.28.

My goal was to try and have single-instance be a flag (e.g. textadept -s)
so that multiple instance was the default, but unfortunately I couldn't
find a way to make this happen with the implementation of GApplication. If
anything changes I will let the list know.

mitchell