[code] [textadept] Single Instance Feedback

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:47:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,

To date the only feedback I received about single instance ta was "is
there a way to disable it?". I was under the impression this feature was
pretty high on the request list, but I'm not so sure anymore. I personally
don't have much use for it, so it may end up as a compile-time option
only unless others speak up.