Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 5.3

From: Gilles Grégoire <gilles.gregoire.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:35:34 +0200

Hi,
I just tried this release on OSX Lion, and syntax hightlighting seems
completely disabled (for Lua and C files at least). Selecting the lexer
does not help, and there is no warning/error message displayed when started
from the command line.
I could help with testing, but I don't know where to start...

Going back to 5.2 for now!

Best,

-- Gilles