[code] No Localization

From: Rena <hyperhacker.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 03:36:10 -0600

Somehow I've got TextAdept showing "No Localization" for nearly every
string. I've removed ~/.textadept/locale.conf and verified that the
original in core/ is still intact, and tried copying that to
~/.textadept, but it's not helping. I originally had a copy of
locale.conf from 5.0 to add a few strings for new menu options I'd
added, and replaced it with a copy from 5.3, and this happened...

--
Sent from my Game Boy.