[code] [textadept] Issues

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:32:12 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I keep coming across things that I probably should report and/or fix.
Would you think a Wiki-page might be good issue tracker?
For having a place where I can check whether I already reported
something and look for things I might work on when I have time.
Thoughts?

Robert

P.S.: What are you building there with ncurses? Will I be able to retire nano?