Re: [code] [textadept] Issues

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:48:21 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Robert,

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, Robert wrote:

> Hi Mitchell,
>
> I keep coming across things that I probably should report and/or fix.
> Would you think a Wiki-page might be good issue tracker?
> For having a place where I can check whether I already reported
> something and look for things I might work on when I have time.
> Thoughts?

What I do is keep a local 'TODO' list with details on how to reproduce
bugs. You can submit issues to me directly or through the mailing list; I
keep those emails in my inbox until the issues are fixed. We can
test-drive a wiki page if you'd prefer. I'm pretty flexible.

> P.S.: What are you building there with ncurses? Will I be able to retire nano?

I have a working version of Scintilla+ncurses and am working on making ta
ncurses compatible so in theory it may replace nano. That's the goal at
least for me :)