[code] Plans for Textadept NCurses mode?

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:20:50 -0700

I built a copy of TA with ncurses support. It seems like very fun
idea. A few questions so far:
1) Will there be support for having Ctrl+c be "cut" instead of sending
SIGINT? Same with key combos like shift+up extending selection up one
line, etc.
2) I noticed that the stderr output of a child process that I use for
a plugin seems to mess up the window. Will it be the responsibility of
script authors to redirect this to /dev/null, or will TA eventually
handle this?
3) Is support for terminal window resize events planned?
4) Can the makefile be modified to build both versions? I currently
have a "textadept" (gtk) and "ta" (curses) binary on my PATH.