[code] A couple of things.

From: Bill Meahan <wmeahan94.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:41:44 -0400

1) It would be a Really Nice Thing if there were an indication in the
status line whether or not the current buffer has been modified since
the last save.

2) I modified the "scite" theme from the wiki so it works with Textadept
5. How do I put this up to share with the rest of the community? I don't
see a login mechanism on the wiki so....
(I did modify a couple of the colors to show up a little better than the
"true" SciTE equivalents.) Since it's not an _exact_ duplicate of
SciTE's color scheme and font choice, I call my version, "nearscited"

3) I've also created a new keys.lua file that modifies the standard key
mapping and adds a few "emacsisms" (cytl-a -> beginning of line, ctrl-e
-> end of line etc) including the alt-q paragraph reformatting (using
the wrap.lua from the wiki as a starting point). The latter still needs
a little work but it's functional. Anybody want a copy?

--
Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan USA
“Writing is a combination of intangible