Re: [code] Plans for Textadept NCurses mode?

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:18:17 -0700

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Right now shift+up should extend the selection... at least in a modern
> terminal. The dumb terminals via Ctrl+Alt+F1 et. al. do not understand
> Shif+Arrow keys or much else.
I was testing with XFCE's Terminal program, and it didn't work. On the
other hand, I realized that Ctrl+C occasionally would not kill the
process and Ctrl+Z didn't always suspend it either. I wonder if my use
of pcall was causing the strangeness.

>> 4) Can the makefile be modified to build both versions? I currently
>> have a "textadept" (gtk) and "ta" (curses) binary on my PATH.
>

> Do you mean build both versions at once? I could try to tweak the new
> Makefile to do so...

Right. Or at least give the binaries different names so that I can run
Make twice without having to manually rename them.