Re: [code] A couple of things.

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:18:50 +0200

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:41 AM, Bill Meahan <wmeahan94.att.gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) It would be a Really Nice Thing if there were an indication in the status
> line whether or not the current buffer has been modified since the last
> save.

There are two events in gui.lua to change the title bar on clean/dirty
buffers (l. 300). You could create similar events and copy some code
from the ui-update event (l. 332) that writes the
gui.docstatusbar_text to display the clean/dirty state in the status
line as well.

> 2) I modified the "scite" theme from the wiki so it works with Textadept 5.
> How do I put this up to share with the rest of the community? I don't see a
> login mechanism on the wiki so....
> (I did modify a couple of the colors to show up a little better than the
> "true" SciTE equivalents.) Since it's not an _exact_ duplicate of SciTE's
> color scheme and font choice, I call my version, "nearscited"
>
> 3) I've also created a new keys.lua file that modifies the standard key
> mapping and adds a few "emacsisms" (cytl-a -> beginning of line, ctrl-e ->
> end of line etc) including the alt-q paragraph reformatting (using the
> wrap.lua from the wiki as a starting point). The latter still needs a little
> work but it's functional. Anybody want a copy?

You have to click on the title of a page to edit it. Otherwise there
is no registering at the moment.