Re: [code] [textadept] ncurses on OS X

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:38:09 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Robert,

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012, Robert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> trying to compile the ncurses version on OS X I wonder if it is
> possible to build this without any GTK libraries?
> Do I need to de-able these somehow?

The necessary code in the Makefile is commented out for now due to the
libcdk dependency until I figure out how to include it as a dylib. You can
install libcdk manually in /usr/local and add any necessary includes to
get it to compile. Please make sure you have the latest Makefile
(committed yesterday).