[code] [textadept] Textadept 5.5 beta

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:35:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Textadept 5.5 beta is available from http://foicica.com/textadept

This is a beta release because Textadept's C internals and
compilation method have changed dramatically to accomodate an experimental
ncurses (terminal) binary for Linux so there may be regressions.

I want to stress the ncurses version is highly experimental. I am aware
there are a lot of bugs, but it is at least useable for now (but not in
production environments). The updated manual contains more information and
key commands in the Appendix.

Bugfixes:

   * None.

Changes:

   * Experimental ncurses support.
   * No more 'gtk-' stock menu item support and changed 'separator' to ''.
   * Renamed gui.gtkmenu() to gui.menu().
   * Changed gui.statusbar_text to be write-only.
   * Changed ˇQuit˘ key command to ˇCtrl+Q˘ on Win32 and Linux.
   * Show text that could not be localized instead of 'No Localization'.
   * Changed make commands for compiling Textadept.
   * x86_64 binary provides libpng12 executables by default.
   * Can cross compile to Mac OSX from Linux.
   * Updated to Lua 5.2.1.
   * Updated to LuaJIT 2.0.0-beta10.