Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 5.5 beta

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 21:43:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bill,

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012, Bill Meahan wrote:

> On 07/05/2012 09:24, Mitchell wrote:
>> Hi Bill,

>>> [snip]
>>> In file included from scintilla/src/ExternalLexer.cxx:24:
>>> scintilla/src/ExternalLexer.h:21: error: expected `)' before '*' token
>>> scintilla/src/ExternalLexer.h:21: error: expected initializer before
>>> '*' token
>>> [snip]
>>
>> Thanks for sending this. I presume 5.4 compiled for you, yes?
>>
>> Mitchell
>
> Yep. 5.4 works perfectly. I use it many hours a day and it has actually
> managed to replace Emacs as my favorite editor. :)

Sorry to keep pestering you with information requests, but could you
please attach the compiler output for the working 5.4 version? I'd like to
see if there are any flag or compiler option differences. Also, if you
could attach the output from the shell command 'echo "" | cpp -dD' that
would be great.

Thanks,