Re: [code] [textadept] Feature Request

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:38:30 +0200

This has come up before I think - if I remember correctly the reason
not to include it was that dealing with multiple unsaved buffers could
make the possible options quite complex (save all unsaved buffers,
review all, etc.)

You could possibly write a wrapper for the close-short cut or menu
entry that behaves the way you want.

keys[not OSX and 'cw' or 'mw'] = function()
if buffer.dirty then
else
  buffer.close
end