Re: [code] [textadept] Feature Request

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:12:31 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, Robert wrote:

> This has come up before I think - if I remember correctly the reason
> not to include it was that dealing with multiple unsaved buffers could
> make the possible options quite complex (save all unsaved buffers,
> review all, etc.)

Correct. Not to mention if 'io.save_all()' were to be called, any out of
date buffers would prompt for a reload. At this point at least two things
could happen: you realize you actually don't want to quit because this
prompting reminded you of something; or if you accidentally pick the wrong
option, you lose any chance at 'undo' and the application closes. Ouch.