[code] [ann] Solarized color theme v0.1

From: Gilles Grégoire <gilles.gregoire.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:21:45 +0200

Hi,
I quickly made two new themes for Textadept. Those themes are based on the
solarized color scheme as described by:
http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
(code is heavily borrowed from the 'light' scheme by Mitchell)

To use these themes, simply uncompress the archive inside the "themes"
folder of textadept.
These work fine for me on mac OSX using textadept version 5.3, 5.4 or
5.5beta, with or without JIT.

If anybody tries this and finds problems/bugs, please tell me so, I will
try to improve.

-- Gilles