[code] [textadept] Textadept 6.0 beta

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:31:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,

Textadept 6.0 beta is released from http://foicica.com/textadept

I decided to skip 5.5 and go right to 6.0 due to the ncurses platform
maturing faster than I anticipated. Please note it is still experimental,
but testing is encouraged. It is now available on Mac OSX.

With the new major release number, also took the opportunity to clean
up the API. Due to the API changes in this release, custom themes will
need to be updated, and probably custom key commands. See the migration
guide[1] for more information.

Bugfixes:

  * Lots of bugfixes to the experimental ncurses version.

Changes:

  * Removed Lua, Ruby, and PHP modules' goto_required() functions.
  * Moved _M.textadept.editing.prepare_for_save() directly into event
    handler.
  * Moved _M.textadept.session.prompt_load() and prompt_save()
    functionality into _M.textadept.session.load() and
    _M.textadept.session.save().
  * Removed _G.user_dofile().
  * Converted some buffer “get” and “set” functions into properties.
  * Moved _M.textadept.adeptsense.complete_symbol() and
    show_documentation() functionality into
    _M.textadept.adeptsense.complete() and show_apidoc().
  * Updated to Scintilla 3.2.1.

[1]: http://foicica.com/textadept/14_Appendix.html#Textadept.5.to.6