Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 6.0 beta

From: Tang Daogang <daogangtang.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 11:59:18 +0800

and more bug reports, all about ncurse :)

1. the selection: when I use Shift + down/up, it has no effects now;
2. the selection: when I use Alt+Shift+I, it seems that it doesn't work
correctly (but more like Alt+Shift+P);
3. no deletion to word left feature now;

and
1. how to return the last position my cursor was at? and next position?
2. when I exit from ta buffer editing a file, when I reenter next time, I
can't reach the last cursor line number auto, how to configure?
more tests will go.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, Tang Daogang wrote:
>
> can't enter replace input box.
>>

> This has been fixed in hg.
>
> Use the following key shortcuts in the find/replace entries:
> * Tab/Shift+Tab: toggle through find/replace buttons.
> * ^N, ^P: cycle through find/replace history.
> * F1-F4: toggle find options.
> * Up, Down: toggle find/replace entry focus.
>
> This will eventually make it into the next release's documentation.

Nothing is impossible.