[code] [textadept] Input delay

From: Klaus Borges <klausborgs.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:27:19 -0300

First off, I'd like to compliment the author on this awesome piece of
software.
I don't know if this is expected since my hardware isn't really that good,
but I've been experiencing input lags on Textadept running on both Arch
Linux and Windows 7 when handling files with more than 50 lines, which
isn't that much to begin with. Whenever I start typing something after that
50 line or so barrier (maybe it's due to the character amount) it just lags
and takes 0.5s or more until the character shows up.
And that only happens with Textadept, I have no problem at all with most
text editors running on my netbook.