Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 6.0 beta 2

From: cd rubin <cefan.att.rubin.za.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:42:26 -0400

Hey there Mitchell and others

Thanks for an interesting editor - I am hoping to use textadept more
and more! I've two questions:

1. Is there an established way to use something like
https://github.com/pkulchenko/MobDebug or another remote debugger
within or at least alongside textadept?

2. How would I map SHIFT-arrowleft and SHIFT-arrowright to move to the
previous and next buffers? I have this :

keys.LEFT = { view.goto_buffer, view, -1, true }
keys.RIGHT = { view.goto_buffer, view, 1, true }

which is certainly a bit of a stretch, but seems consistent with what
I've seen with keys. No luck though.

Thanks again!

 - Daniel