Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 6.0 beta 2

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:53:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012, cd rubin wrote:

> Hey there Mitchell and others
>
> Thanks for an interesting editor - I am hoping to use textadept more
> and more! I've two questions:
>
> 1. Is there an established way to use something like
> https://github.com/pkulchenko/MobDebug or another remote debugger
> within or at least alongside textadept?

Not that I am aware of.

> 2. How would I map SHIFT-arrowleft and SHIFT-arrowright to move to the
> previous and next buffers? I have this :
>
> keys.LEFT = { view.goto_buffer, view, -1, true }
> keys.RIGHT = { view.goto_buffer, view, 1, true }

keys.sleft = { view.goto_buffer, view, -1, true }
keys.sright = { view.goto_buffer, view, 1, true }

The LuaDoc in the next version will be more clear about key bindings. 's'
stands for the 'Shift' modifier key. All key symbol names are lower-case.
You can view them in core/keys.lua's KEYSYMS table.