[code] [bug report]Encoding conversion failed.

From: Gilles Grégoire <gilles.gregoire.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:59:14 +0200

Hi,
I recently noticed that some files won't open with the latest versions of
Textadept. The error (on Mac OSX) is:

...ta.osx/Textadept.app/Contents/Resources/core/file_io.lua:143: Encoding
conversion failed.

It tried older versions of Textadept, and it seems that Textadept 5.5 and 6
beta are affected with this bug but previous version are not.

Attached is a file which triggers the bug on my computer.

Best,

-- Gilles