[code] [textadept] Spawn Module for Asynchronous Processes

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:46:20 -0400 (EDT)

and tools like remote debuggers blocking the application, I have
resurrected my old Spawn module:

     http://foicica.com/wiki/lspawn

It is specific to GTK and will not work in ncurses. However, since it will
never be compiled into Textadept now, I am comfortable releasing it as a
separate module.

It should now be possible to talk to remote debuggers and other external
child processes from within Textadept without blocking the application.
Examples are on the wiki page and in the package's documentation.