[code] [textadept] Status of Lua 5.2 Debugger

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:49:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

After unsuccessfully trying to port the Lua 5.1 debugger to 5.2 this week,
I have written up an explanation why I think this is not possible.

     http://foicica.com/wiki/lua-debugger

Feedback/suggestions are welcome. For now, it seems that only remote
debugging is feasible via the newly announced lspawn module[1].

Mitchell

[1]: http://foicica.com/wiki/lspawn