Re: [code] Spellchecker

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:21:11 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Andrea,

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012, andrea abelli wrote:

> Hi
>
> is there a way to have spellchecking in TextAdept?
>
> I've seen this thread
> http://foicica.com/lists/textadept_archive/201106/1873.html
> but it's one year old and I wasn't able to understand how it works. Did
> something get integrated in mainstream?

Unfortunately, no spell-checker has been integrated into the main release.
The implementation in the thread is also for a pre-5.0 version of
Textadept and will not work. An updated implementation is needed. If
anyone is working on such a thing, the wiki would be a good place to post
the finished version with usage instructions.

Thanks,