Re: [code] compiling error on linux

From: John Ferrier <john_j_ferrier.att.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 19:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Mitchell.

I installed "libreadline5-dev" and that error was gone.

I tried this because I would like to build textadept* with the latest code in hg. I noticed that some other packages were also needed but I didn't know where to downlaod them, so I thought the simplest way might be simply replacing the textadept part with the latest.

Thanks again,

JF