[code] TA actually launched two windows?

From: John Ferrier <john_j_ferrier.att.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I noticed (on an old laptop) if I quitted TA without closing the opened file, next time when I launched it again, there would be a blank window popped out and then quickly replaced by another window with my last file loaded in.

If what I observed was true, was the first blank window caused by a bug? If it was not, is there any better implementation for TA to handle this kind of situation?

Thank you,

JF