Re: [code] TA actually launched two windows?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 10:38:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi John,

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012, John Ferrier wrote:

> It seems that TA first opens a window with the default size, then
> resizes it to the size saved in the session file. Why does TA not open
> the window directly with the size saved in the session file if "-n"
> option is not used?

When the GUI is being constructed, ta has no knowledge about sessions.
Session functionality is loaded after the application initializes and the
window is shown. I could wait until all code is loaded and run before
showing the window, but then ta could feel slow. I want the GUI up and
displayed as quickly as possible.