Re: [code] TA actually launched two windows?

From: John Ferrier <john_j_ferrier.att.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 09:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mitchell,

I agree with you and really don't think it's a big deal at all. I was just thinking if the windows had the same size it would be a little visually better: people would think that TA opened a blank window and then loaded files into it (there wouldn't be a more nature & logical way than this). Two windows, but in this way, is perfect.

Regards,

JF