Re: [code] TA loading big C file

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 18:48:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi John,

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012, John Ferrier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a big C file (~58M and ~1.5M lines). When I tried to open it with TA ("ta aaa.c") I got:
>
> Lua Error: not enough memory.
> Lua Error: Table of tokens expected from lexer.lex.

If you're feeling adventurous, you can grab and compile the latest
LexLPeg.cxx and lexers/lexer.lua from scintillua[1] hg. I improved speed
and memory usage a bit. Do not use in a production environment though as
the changes have not been fully tested.

I will continue to look into this, but thought I would give you a heads
up.

[1]: http://foicica.com/hg/scintillua