[code] Hook to the save event

From: fedekun <fedekiller.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 12:44:31 -0300

Hi! I'm new to TextAdept, it seems like a really nice editor and I'd love
to use it more on my web development duties, but as it's not as popular as
Sublime, there are way less plugins, this is cool, but I want to make an
FTP Sync plugin, I saw the lua api doc, but I coudln't find how to hook on
certain events, I want to hook on the save event, and upload the file via
FTP, is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards.