[code] Saw textadept on HN

From: Parnell Springmeyer <ixmatus.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 13:59:43 -0600

Awesome project!

A few questions I had though:

I'm a very heavy Emacs user and these are the minimum viable features I
need -

1. Is there any thing that emulates Emacs key-bindings? Can I, in fact,
re-map my keys as I can in Emacs?
2. Linting/flymake - I know flymake sucks but is there anything like a
linter or flymake framework for the supported languages?

I love the project!