[code] [ANN] TextUI & TextRedux 0.3: New releases & new maintainer

From: Nils Nordman <nino.att.nordman.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:16:30 +0100

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce new releases of the TextUI and TextRedux
modules (see description of the modules at the bottom). They are now
both at release version 0.3, with the primary changes since the last
release being that they are now compatible with Textadept 6.0.

This release also marks a change in maintainership. Since my time is
filled up with lots of other stuff these days, I'm no longer able to
update or maintain these modules as they should be. Thankfully, Robert
Gieseke has gracefully accepted to take over as maintainer (and is
also the man to thank for actually getting the modules updated for 6.0
in the first place). Robert should be no stranger to anyone who has
followed this list for a while, so I'm very happy to leave these
modules in his hands.