Re: [code] [ANN] TextUI & TextRedux 0.3: New releases & new maintainer

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:38:00 +0100

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Nils Nordman <nino.att.nordman.org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce new releases of the TextUI and TextRedux
> modules (see description of the modules at the bottom). They are now
> both at release version 0.3, with the primary changes since the last
> release being that they are now compatible with Textadept 6.0.

[..]

Thanks for your kind words!
Release notes (only notable change, menu entries are not hijacked
anymore) below:

Textredux:
0.3 (2012-11-28)

- Updates for API changes until Textadept 6.
- Donít hijack menu entries, use the default widget when clicking the menus.

TextUI
0.3 (2012-11-28)

- Update for 6.0 API changes in Textadept.