[code] [textadept] How to call menu commands from the command entry?

From: Richard Spindler <richard.spindler.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 12:47:35 +0100

Hi,
I was trying to call functions from the menu and that are bound to keyboard
commands from the textadept command line. I took a peek at the keybindings
lua file for some inspiration.

For example, I tried typing:
utils.toggle_property, 'wrap_mode'

but this did not work out, I ended up with an error message. :-(

How would I go about calling such commands?

Thanks,
-Richard