[code] Missing GTK localizations

From: Rena <hyperhacker.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:56:18 -0500

I've just installed Textadept 6 for Linux and imported the config
files I was using with TA 5 a while ago. In those files, a lot of menu
items were labelled with strings like _L['gtk-new'], and that would
fetch the label from some locale table. With 6 this doesn't appear to
be working and I end up with the actual text "gtk-new" as the menu
label. Was this changed sometime?

--
Sent from my Game Boy.