Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 6.1

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:57:14 -0500

Hi Mitchell,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Textadept 6.1 is released from http://foicica.com/textadept
>
> Bugfixes:
>
> * Do not set current directory when opening/saving files.
> * Detect Linux processor arch better.
> * Recognize special ncurses keys better.
> * Fixed potential bug with determining `_HOME` on Linux.
> * Fixed bug when opening non-existent files from the command line.
> * LuaJIT compiles correctly on ARM now.
>
> Changes:
>
> * Improved speed and memory usage of lexers.
> * Better Makefile support for building packages for Linux distros.
> * Rewrote LuaDoc API documentation.
> * Added French translation.
> * Updated to LuaJIT 2.0.0.

I downloaded the source package and it built, only the ncurses target ($
make ncurses), with no modification needed on the Raspberry Pi Raspian
(Debian hardfloat distro). Nice job on the Makefile.

When I go to install it (sudo make install) the 'install' target includes
the "../texadept" and "../textadeptjit" targets and those are not build
when only building the ncurses target.
Can this be fixed in the Makefile? Maybe something like this:
  $ sudo make ncurses install
or
  $ sudo make ncurses uninstall

Thoughts?