[code] Java lexer keywords

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:14:44 -0800

I was editing some Java code today and noticed that part of a package name
was highlighted as a keyword. I checked the java.lua file and noticed that
several words are marked as keywords that are not present in the language
specification (
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jls/se7/html/jls-3.html#jls-3.9). Were
these accidentally carried over from some other language's lexer?