Re: [code] Stupid shell trick for launching Textadept

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:19:48 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013, Michael Richter wrote:

> This has bugged me for a while. It's nice to find a solution.
>
> http://yfl.bahmanm.com/Members/ttmrichter/yfl-blog/stupid-shell-trick
>
> Perhaps a script to launch Textadept this way could be added to the
> distribution?

I am reluctant to include launcher scripts by default. One thing you
mention on your page is that users of csh will need to tweak such a
script. It's easier to just ship binaries and have users create their own
launch scripts if they find them necessary.

However, a link to your page would be great to have on the wiki :)