[code] [textadept] Segmentation fault with Python module

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:15:50 +0100

Hi,

using the Python module I get a segmentation fault when trying to save
a file with an incorrect encoding declaration:

# coding=utf8t

Directly on the command line I get an error message:

robert$ python -m py_compile test.py
SyntaxError: ('unknown encoding: utf8t', ('test.py', 0, 0, None))

Observed this on both Linux an OS X, on the latter I get
Segmentation fault: 11
when Textadept is launched directly from the command line.